Fairfield Local Area ClubGRANTS
- The next funding round will reopen on 1 February 2019
- Please check this webpage in early January 2019 for details on the Fairfield ClubGRANTS Information Sessions and Submission Writing Workshops
- All 2018 successful applicants will be notified by mail in mid July 2018, followed by the Presentation Day in early August 2018
How to complete and submit a Standard Funding Report (Acquittal Report) for 2017 funded projects:
- All the 2017 funded projects are to complete their projects by 30 June 2018 and to submit their Standard Funding Report by 31 July 2018
- All those who have completed their projects and have since submitted their Standard Funding Reports using the old form must re-submit using this new Standard Funding Report Form, as per the web-link below
- Request for extension of time to complete the 2017 projects can be granted but will disqualify applicants from contesting for the 2018 funding round
- Read carefully the information on the template form on how and what is required to complete the Standard Funding Report
- Download the completed form onto your computer drive and save it with the following naming convention: Project Code and Project Name
- Send the saved copy of the Standard Funding Report, with the signed Statutory Declaration Form if funding is over $7,500 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This arrangement is only an interim measure
- All future acquittal reports, namely the Standard Funding Report and the Progress Report will be completed on-line through ClubsNSW’s online funding submission system
- An automated request and a follow-up reminder will be sent to all applicants before the due dates, once the new system is fully functional and transitioned from the former SmartyGrants system
Please click here if you require a version of the Standard Funding Report Form that includes a Statutory Declaration Form.
Please contact Phin Tang, Community Project Officer (Community Impact) on 97250741 (Mon to Wed) or Sara Bressa, Support Officer (Mon to Thurs) on 9725 0702 for all enquiries.