The maps you will view by clicking through this disclaimer are those referred to in clause 7 of the Fairfield Local Environmental Plan 1994.
The maps identify the various zones referred to the Fairfield LEP 1994 and are used to guide development in the Fairfield City Local Government Area.
The maps on this web site are to assist in providing information relating to the zoning of land in the City of Fairfield. The information is general in nature and any user should obtain a Planning Certificate under s.149 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 before proceeding to make any decisions in relation to the purchase or development of land.
These maps should be read in conjunction with Fairfield Local Environmental Plan 1994.
Before proceeding please read the following terms and conditions and indicate your acceptance before logging on.
Terms and Conditions:
- The user acknowledges that the contents of this web site, including any downloadable material, are subject to the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and may not be reproduced or distributed to any other person by any process without the specific written consent of Fairfield City Council.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the information is free from error, Fairfield City Council does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained on the web site. All information is subject to change without notice. You should seek independent advice before acting upon material on the web site.
- Subject to any warranties imposed by law, Fairfield City Council will not be liable to you for any losses, damages and expenses, including but not limited to legal costs, whatsoever arising out of or referable to the information on this web site. Liability for a breach of a condition implied by law which cannot be excluded is limited in relation to goods, to replacement or repair of the goods, or payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods and in relation to services, to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having them re-supplied.
- The information is provided for use only by Australian residents and any disputes relating to the web site are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- Fairfield City Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this web site in your web browser, in any cache file produced by your web browser and on a print-out for the sole purpose of viewing the content.
I accept the above terms and conditions.