Current Tenders - RFT 33-20
- Date and Time of Closing
- 2.30pm, Wednesday 29 January 2019
- Goods or Services
- Provision of Legal Services
- General information
Fairfield City Council is seeking tenders from organisation(s) that have appropriate certifications, qualifications, capacity, experience and a high standard of capability who can deliver the best value for money for Legal Services
Request for Tender will close 2:30pm, Wednesday 29 January 2020.
Council is seeking legal services for the following
- Administrative & Local Government
- Environmental Planning Building & Development Control
- Governance & Contract Matters
- Industrial Relations & Employment
- Property & Conveyancing
- Work Health & Safety and Workers Compensation
- Local Court and Land & Environment Court
A free electronic version of this Request for Tender containing the complete detail of the requirement is available by logging in and registering your details at www.tenderlink.com/fairfieldcity
Lodgement of responses can only be made through Council’s electronic tendering portal at the same website address.
Council’s Procurement team can be contacted by emailing email@example.com for further information.
Note: The canvassing of Councillors relating to this tender will result in automatic disqualification of submitted tenders.
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 FAIRFIELD NSW 1860
- Contact Officer
- Council's Procurement Coordinator, Tendering & Contracts on 9725 0827.