Current job vacancies - Information and Records Officer Level 2 x2
- Reference number and expiry date
- 2017.095 - closes 15/11/17
THE POSITION: The position exists to provide frontline information management support to the entire organisation. Integral to this position will be involvement in multi-skilled aspects of the Information and Records Management Division and a working knowledge of all Council departments and the services they provide, this is a crucial role in the organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the State Records Act 1998 NSW
- Higher School Certificate with relevant work experience in records management
- Demonstrated keyboard/data entry skills on PC based application software
- Ability to comprehend and accurately summarise documents content and to gain a fundamental understanding of the documentation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve set objectives
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Casual position up to 3 months, 70 hours per fortnight
- This position is a Grade 2, salary range commences at $51,835 p.a.
- Flexible working hours are available.
FURTHER CONTACTS: Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Claudio Becerra on 9725 0221
CLOSING DATE: 15 November 2017
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must address the Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required in the Position Description. A Position Description is available from the link below. To apply online click the link below. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer.
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 FAIRFIELD NSW 1860