Current job vacancies - Information and Records Officer Level 1 x2
- Reference number and expiry date
- 2017.094 - closes 15/11/17
Casual - three months
THE POSITION: The position exists to provide support to the Information Management Team. A key aspect of this position will be to contribute to the digitisation project which Council has embarked to align with its commitment to become an information rich organisation. A demonstrated ability to operate Document Scanning Devices and software is a key requirement of this position. The role will also be contributing to the overall requirements of the Information and Records team in terms of service delivery where applicable and required.
- Higher School Certificate with relevant work experience in the records management field
- Demonstrated knowledge of the State Records Act 1998 NSW
- Demonstrated ability to operate Document Scanning Devices
- Demonstrated Ability to prepare large number of image files for Post Processing - as required
- Demonstrated Ability to keep track of image error requests and make corrections - as required
- Demonstrated ability to monitor image quality control as necessary
- Effectively communicate with Team members and or Project Manager as required
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Casual position up to 3 months, 70 hours per fortnight
- This position is a Grade 1, salary range commences at $48,256 p.a.
- Flexible working hours are available
FURTHER CONTACTS: Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Claudio Becerra on 9725 0221
CLOSING DATE: 15 November 2017
HOW TO APPLY: To apply online click the below link. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer.
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 FAIRFIELD NSW 1860