Current job vacancies - Manager - Property
- Reference number and expiry date
- 2017.089 - closes 16/11/17
Fairfield City Council is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and proactive manager to manage its property affairs.
The role provides professional advice and strategic directions for the Division and its operations. This includes acquisition, management and disposal of Council land and property, management of leasing and licencing of Council properties, management of Council’s commercial property portfolio and the operations of Council’s multi-storey car parks. The role is also responsible for Council’s LIS/GIS systems and their development.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated customer service commitment and be able to positively influence a range of stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in Property Economics, Property Management, Valuation, Real Estate or equivalent experience or disciplines.
- Well-developed communication and negotiating skills and the ability to influence a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in general property consultancy and/or services
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Permanent position (35 hours per week)
- This position is a Grade 9 role with a commencing salary of $101,308 p.a. plus super.
- Flexible working hours are available.
- A Motor Vehicle benefit may be provided
Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to David Niven on 9725 0239.
CLOSING DATE: 4pm, Thursday 16 November 2017
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must address the key responsibilities and knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience aspects of the Position Description. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer.
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 FAIRFIELD NSW 1860