Planning Exhibitions - Proposed Voluntary Planning Agreement for Wewak Park
- File Number
- Submission due
- Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- The purpose of this public exhibition is to inform you that Council is in receipt of a ‘Letter of offer to enter into a Voluntary Planning Agreement (VPA)’ to embellish Wewak Park, in conjunction with DA 750.1/2017 – 1336 The Horsley Drive, Bossley Park.
Proposed Voluntary Planning Agreement: The proposed Voluntary Planning Agreement offer includes a concept design for:
• An upgrade to Wewak Park by embellishing the park with 6 new shade structures, children’s play area with rubber soft fall, water refill stations, fitness station, new tree planting; and
• Construction and dedication to Council a service lane linking Murrumbidgee and Gallipoli Street to ensure that Council waste trucks can continue in a forward direction.
Wewak Park, Bossley Park
Click on the attached link to view the affected property.
Applicant: URBIS Pty Ltd
The proposed Voluntary Planning Agreement is on exhibition between Wednesday 7 February 2018 to Wednesday 7 March 2018.
A copy of the Planning Proposal and Council report with supporting information can be viewed on Council’s website www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au (see “Have Your Say”) and in hard copy at Councils Administration Centre at 86 Avoca Road, Wakeley during office hours 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday where your questions can be answered in person. Access to council’s website is available free of charge at all Council libraries for library members.
Written comments are welcome before the close of business on Wednesday 7 March 2018 to Fairfield City Council, PO Box 21, Fairfield, NSW, 1860 or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Reference No. ZA62663.
Questions: Please contact Sunehla Bala, Senior Strategic Land Use Planner on 02 9725 0850.
- Notes on Submissions
1. Confidentiality of Submissions - Any submissions made to Council are publicly accessible under the provisions of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. The content of your submission will not be kept confidential, however you may request for your name and address to be kept private and censored from any future publications.
2. Disclosure of Political Donations and Gifts - If you intend to make a submission in relation to this Review you may be affected by the requirements of Section 147 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 in relation to the disclosure of Political Donations and Gifts. Please refer to Council’s Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Statement - or phone 9725 0222 for further information on the requirements to disclose political donations and gifts to Councillors and/or Council employees.