Public Notices - Draft Plan of Management for Fairfield Showground
- Fairfield City Council has prepared a draft Plan of Management for Fairfield Showground which has frontage to Smithfield Road, Moonlight Road and Greenfield Road in Prairiewood, in the City of Fairfield.
A Plan of Management is a document that provides a framework for managing an area of public land. The draft Plan of Management Fairfield Showground April 2018 has been developed to update the current 2012 Plan and has been prepared by Council.In accordance with the NSW Local Government Act 1993 as amended, the revised draft Plan of Management will be on public exhibition from 1 May to 28 May 2018 and comments are invited upon the contents of the draft Plan.During the exhibition period, the draft Plan of Management can be viewed:
Written comments regarding the draft Plan of Management can be submitted until 5.00pm, Monday 11 June via:
- Online – www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/FairfieldShowground
- Fairfield City Council Administration Building, 86 Avoca Rd, Wakeley (Mon-Fri 8.30am-4.30pm),
- Fairfield Showground, 443 Smithfield Rd, Prairiewood,
- Whitlam Library, 165 Railway Pde, Cabramatta, and
- Wetherill Park Library, Stockland Wetherill Park, 561-583 Polding St, Wetherill Park.
Mail: The City Manager
Fairfield City Council
PO Box 21
Fairfield NSW 1860Should you require further information on the draft Plan, please contact Cheryl Dewhurst on 9725 0311 or Chris Brown on 9725 0107.