Frequently asked questions

How do I access Council policies and documents?

All applications for access to information and documents for all State Government agencies, including councils, are dealt with under the provisions of the Government Information Public Access Act 2009 (the GIPA Act).

More information is available here: 

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.