Frequently asked questions

I am applying for the 149 Certificate and I was wondering if I can pay for it online?

To pay for a 149 Certificate, please take the application with you to Council's Administration building at 86 Avoca Road, Wakeley. The application must be paid for in person.

Do you have a question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then please do.