Lunar New Year
Prawn peeling and children’s chopsticks challenge
Competitions are held on Saturday at 2.50pm and Sunday at 12.35pm
1. Single-handed prawn peeling (Prawn peeling with a difference)
- Must be 18 years and over
- Six participants
- You will need to peel six prawns, including removal of head, tail and shell. The first one to peel all six prawns wins!
2. Children’s Chopstick Challenge
- Using chopsticks, children must transfer 20 lucky candies from one container to another. First one to transfer all lucky candies wins.
Prizes to be won!
* Register your interest on event day. Visit the back of the stage and speak to the stage manager to register.