Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Meetings Calendar 2020
- Dates and start times may vary. Please ensure you confirm before the meeting.
- Due to the Easter Monday Public Holiday (13 April) the Traffic Committee meeting is brought forward one week.
- Due to the Queen's Birthday Public Holiday (8 June) the Traffic Committee Meeting is brought forward one week.
- Due to the Local Government Election on Saturday, 12 September 2020 there will be no Committee Meetings in September. An Extraordinary Council Meeting to elect the Deputy Mayor and committee membership or any other urgent business (excluding major decision during the caretaker period) will be held in September.
- Due to the Christmas period, the Outcomes and Services Committee Meetings will be held in Week 1 and the Traffic Committee will be held in Week 2.
- The Ordinary Council Meeting in December will be held in Week 2.
- Councillor Briefings are attended by Councillors and staff only.