Jobs and work experience
How to Apply for a Job at Fairfield City Council
All applicants are required to submit:
- A cover letter
- A current resume with two work-related references and company contact numbers
- A response to the essential and desirable selection criteria as noted in the advertisement.
- Ensure your application is clear, concise, well presented and explain how you meet the specific position requirements.
- Ensure your resume is up to date and has two recent work-related referees, with name, title and company phone number.
- Keep it simple and keep it to a minimum of two to three pages.
Please allow six to eight weeks for the processing of your application.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by telephone for an interview. If you have not received a response within six to eight weeks, unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around.
Fairfield City Council is a non-smoking workplace and is committed to the principles and practices that underpin equal employment opportunity and cultural diversity.
We thank you for your interest in working at Fairfield City Council and wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Please send all applications to:
Fairfield City Council
Attention: Contact name
PO Box 21
Fairfield NSW 1860
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online now