EOIs for 2017 have now closed
We encourage applications from businesses, particularly those selling new products, promoting new services and activity providers.
To ensure the quality and diversity of our events, Council applies criteria for the selection of stallholders. Council reserves the right to refuse applications, regardless of the date the application is sent in.
Please note that although we DO give preference to Cabramatta businesses and local providers within Fairfield City Council, your expression of interest does NOT guarantee inclusion to the event, particularly food stalls. Every year we receive many applications (more than can be accommodated). Some stalls are not accepted mainly for reasons of duplication.
Decisions around successful applications are based on the following:
- Menu, presentation of food, and offering a variety of authentic cuisines at the event
- Compliance with Fairfield City Council’s Health Department
- Quality and presentation of your stall set-up
- Suitability of the product or service to the Cabramatta Moon Festival
- Environmental sustainability of your product
- Preference is given, where possible, to local businesses, organisations and vendors in accordance with Fairfield City Council’s local procurement policy.
We seek variety as much as you want a fair chance to have successful trade.
It’s also essential that all applicants have a valid Certificate of Currency as proof of their Public Liability insurance (minimum $20 million), including product liability.
Before submitting an application, please ensure you read the Stallholder Information Flyer and Terms and Conditions.
Friday 23 June 2017 - Stall applications close
Friday 7 July 2017 - Successful and unsuccessful stallholders notified via email.
Early September - Stallholder Information Kits with stall locations and bump-in details emailed.
Please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 9725 0220. We look forward to hearing from you.