Development contributions (known as Section 94 or Section 94A) provide funding for local infrastructure.
Council has two Development Contributions Plans:
- Council's Direct Development Contributions Plan (Section 94) - levies contributions on additional development creating new demand for facilities and infrastructure (including granny flats)
- Council's Indirect Development Contributions Plan (Section 94A) - levies new development or complying development at 1% of the cost of any development over $200,000.
To request a Development Contribution Quote for your development, or for more information, please call Council’s Customer Service team on 9725 0222.
The Expenditure Plan (effective 27 March 2012) details projects and infrastructure to be implemented through outstanding funds collected through The Fairfield Section 94 Plan 1999 (repealed).
- Expenditure Plan - Section 94 Plan 1999 - as amended
- Map - Open Space Acquisition Schedule Expenditure Plan - Section 94 Plan 1999
- Council report and resolution - Ordinary Council (Item 24)