Strategies and Studies
Open Space Strategy 2007
The aims of the 2007 Open Space Strategy are to:
- Provide a commentary on the progress of implementation of the 1999 Open Space Strategy
- Identify new strategies for ongoing planning, design and management of open space
- Identify new priorities for open space management
- Inform the review of Council’s Section 94 Contributions Plan, and
- Provide an acquisition and disposal rationale for land parcels for open space.
Contact Council’s Strategic Land Use Planning Team for more information on 9725 0222.