Kerbside Clean-up Collection
This service is provided to help residents to dispose of larger household items. Each household receives two free kerbside clean-up collections per year.
Households can present a maximum of two cubic metres (equivalent to one box trailer load) of materials. The materials must be placed neatly on your kerbside no earlier than the weekend before your scheduled collection.
To find the date of your next kerbside clean-up collection, please click on the below link or contact Council on 9725 0222. You will receive a brochure in your mailbox about one week before your collection.
What you CAN place out for your Kerbside Clean-up collection
- Furniture and bulky household items
- Whitegoods and metal items
- Small household items in boxes or bags
- Garden waste in bags or cut, tied and bundled in lengths no longer than 1.5 metres
What you CANNOT place out for your Kerbside Clean-up collection
- NO Hazardous materials including chemicals, paints or oils
- NO Building materials
- NO Car parts
- NO Tyres
- NO Gas bottles
- NO Batteries
- NO Glass and mirrors
- NO Tree stumps, dirt or rocks
- NO Garbage and recycling
- NO Items that are too large or heavy for two people to carry
- A maximum of two cubic metres (one box trailer load) can be presented per household
- Put your items out on the kerbside on the weekend before your scheduled collection day
- Items must be piled neatly and must not block the footpath or spill on to the road
- Keep your items clear of trees and poles
- For safety reasons, doors must be removed from whitegoods before placing them out for collection
For more information call Council on 9725 0222.