Two collections a Year
This service is provided to help residents to dispose of larger household items. Each household receives two Clean 'n' Green collections every year.
All residential properties, including home unit blocks, receive a Clean 'n' Green brochure in mailboxes about one week before the collection is scheduled for the area.
What you CAN place out for collection
- Whitegoods - fridges, freezers, washing machines, etc.
- Old furniture
- Large household items that cannot fit in your wheelie bin
- Garden prunings – must be tied and bundled; cut tree prunings into small pieces less than 1 metre in length and placed in a separate pile.
For safety reasons, doors must be removed from fridges, freezers, microwaves, etc before placing out for collection.
What you CANNOT place out for collection
- Demolition waste
- Asbestos (fibro)
- Car parts
- Chemicals, paints, oils
- Household garbage
- Glass and mirrors
- Items that are too large or heavy
- Building rubble, bricks and cement
- Items for collection must be placed out the front of your property only on the weekend before the date of collection marked on your brochure.
- Do not place items out for collection before you receive your brochure
- Items for collection must be piled neatly and must not block the footpath or spill on to the road
- No more than two cubic metres (one box trailer load) will be collected per household
For more information call us on 9725 0222.