Commercial Waste Service
Council provides a collection service for commercial and industrial waste, that is inert or solid waste from shopping centres, restaurants, offices, factories, schools, hospitals and government offices.
Advantages of the Service
- No contracts
- Regular collection or phone for next day pick-up
- Free bin audit
- Commercial and industrial businesses in Fairfield City and neighbouring suburbs
- Council owned buildings
- Parks and gardens
Minimum monthly fees may apply.
A monthly fee will apply if the bin is not emptied at least once a month.
- You can be on a regular run every week or on a call-up basis. Garbage is collected Monday to Friday. Recycling for paper and cardboard is collected on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Clients are required to sign a letter of agreement. This is not a contract, just a record of what bins you have and your business details.
- There is a deposit on 240L, 360L, 660L and 1.5 bins, which is refundable when you no longer require our services. The deposit must be paid before the bins are delivered. The service will not start until this payment is made.
- The commercial waste officer is also available to come to your business to speak to you as well as provide a free bin audit.
For more information or to book the service, please contact Council’s Commercial Waste Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 9725 0766 or fax 9728 1317.