School activities and programs
For preschool children
Through fun, interactive storytelling, songs and craft, story time promotes educational messages about worm farming and how to recycle correctly.
For more information contact Council's Waste and Sustainability Project Officer on 9725 0222.
For primary schoolchildren
Kid Environmental Education Program (KEEP) is a free, fun, interactive environmental education program for all primary schools in Fairfield City. The program raises awareness of environmental issues affecting the area as well as environments outside Fairfield City.
Topics and activities include:
- Recycling – what is it all about?
- Native plants and animals and human impact on our natural environment.
- Litter and stormwater pollution and our local creek life!
- What can we do to KEEP our environment clean and green?
- 'Hands-on' presentations, displays, storytelling, puppetry and artwork
For more information on KEEP contact Council's Waste and Sustainability Project Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9725 0222.