City Connect Bus Service
Free City Shuttle
The City Connect Bus Service consists of five Hail and Ride Community Bus services, including the new Dutton Lane development Hail and Ride Community Bus.
This new service (shown as the Purple route below) is to assist residents travelling in and out of Cabramatta during the construction of the Dutton Lane development by Council.
This additional free service is fully funded by Fairfield City Council and operated by local bus company Hoang Do Bus Service.
The new service started in early February 2015.
The five Hail and Ride Community Bus services consist of:
- Brown Route: Operating on Mondays and runs between Cabramatta, Canley Vale and Canley Heights.
- Pink Route: Operating on Wednesdays and runs between Fairfield, Fairfield West, Cabramatta West, Cabramatta and Canley Heights.
- Orange Route: Operating on Thursdays-Fridays and runs between Fairfield, Fairfield Heights, Villawood and Carramar.
- Blue Route: Operating on Saturdays and runs between Fairfield West, Prairiewood Leisure Centre, Fairfield Showground, Fairfield Hospital and Villawood.
- Purple Route: Operating on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and runs between Hughes street Cabramatta, Cabravale Leisure Centre, Canley Vale and Canley Heights. View the Purple Route timetable.
You can also pick up a copy from Council’s Administration Centre, libraries, and leisure centres.
For any queries about the service, contact customer service on 9725 0222.