Circuit Paths and Outdoor Fitness Equipment
Outdoor fitness equipment is available at many of the parks in Fairfield City, offering a fun opportunity to improve your fitness and strength for free.
Circuit Paths and Outdoor Fitness Equipment Map
There are different types of fitness equipment in each park:
- Static fitness equipment has no moving parts. Users can perform sit-ups, chin-ups and similar exercises;
- Dynamic fitness equipment has moving parts, engaging the user’s body weight to build strength.
Watch the video clips below to see how to use the outdoor fitness equipment.
Outdoor fitness equipment can be found at the following locations:
- Bonnyrigg Heights
- Bossley Park (two locations)
- Cabramatta (three locations)
- Canley Vale (two locations)
- Edensor Park (two locations)
- Fairfield - Obstacle Course
- Fairfield West
- Horsley Park
- St Johns Park
- Wetherill Park