The following comments are just some of the many extracted from our annual Family Surveys:
- All staff are caring. Staff provide interesting learning opportunities.
- I feel like they put in 100% effort in with the kids
- I am very happy with everything. My child has learned so much from the educators. Thank you so much.
- All the staff are great with the kids - very friendly, fun and active. My daughter is very respectful and loves all the staff. My daughter is always learning something new; it shows how dedicated the staff are in teaching
"I would recommend Fairfield Council Preschools to all of my friends. I would like to thank the educators for their professionalism and service while preparing my kids for the future. Teachers are very warm and friendly. I feel at ease leaving my child in their care."
- Staff are always happy to answer any questions I have and their answers are genuine and child specific, never a generic answer! Extremely happy, it shows that the teachers are paying attention to each child.
- The staff always make time for our questions and make us feel comfortable to ask.
- Centre Director is keen to build relationships with parents/carers and nothing seems to be too much trouble for her. She is happy for us to call and check on our child's welfare at any time as well. I believe her approach filters down to her staff, who seem to thrive under her leadership.
- I have referred two friends!
- All three of my kids have attended this centre. The staff are all AMAZING. They are all professional and friendly. The kids loved going there and still look forward to visiting their teachers