Tenders and Quotes
Fairfield City Council is now using eQuotes to simplify the way the Council seeks Quotes. eQuotes is a web-based eProcurement system used by hundreds of organisations to increase transparency and compliance in quote-based purchasing processes.
Benefits for Suppliers
The eQuotes system allows Council Officers to request quotes from three (3) types of supplier categories:
- Open market (Marketplace) suppliers,
- Registered suppliers (Self-Invitation), and
- Selected FCC Pre-qualified suppliers (Tender Established)
The eQuote system gives an easy and consistent way to hear about opportunities from Fairfield City Council. The eQuote system is:
- Free to suppliers and contractors to register on VendorPanel
- Easy to set up – just add your business details and relevant compliance documents.
- Provides a consistent RFQ format and process.
- Simplifies management of compliance documents for the Council.
- Gives Council Officers an easy way to send out quotes, increasing the chances of you hearing about works.
- Allows you to manage multiple supplier lists from one account.
- Set up so users can easily download reports on all the requests received, with a record of what you responded to.
eQuote - Three types of Supplier Categories
1. The Marketplace
The VendorPanel Marketplace will be used for quotations sought from suppliers and contractors where goods and services are not able to be sourced from the other two supplier categories listed below.
Suppliers and Contractors should register in all the categories that best represent the goods and service they provide.
VendorPanel Market place provides opportunities for suppliers and contractors to be visible to other council and government entities that use VendorPanel.
To register on the Marketplace follow the link below
2. Registered Supplier (Self-Invitation)
A pool of contracted suppliers that are registered by self-invitation for frequently used goods and services under $150,000 including GST.
Registered suppliers and contractors will submit compliance requirements specific to the category of goods and services as follows;
- Valid ABN Number
- Public and Product Liability
- Workers Compensation Certificate
- any other licence specific to that panel for the goods and service
To become a registered supplier for any of the services below please follow the applicable link.
3. FCC Pre-qualified Suppliers (Tender Established): Panels of contractors and suppliers established through a tender process for any goods and services valued at more than $150,000 including GST.
The following categories have an established FCC Pre-qualified panel:
a. Air Conditioning, New Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
b. Bush Regeneration Works
c. Landscaping Services and Associated Works
d. Concreting & Complex Civil Works Services
e. Print and Graphic Design Services
f. Trade and Services - Brick Laying, Demolition, Electrical, Fencing, Painting and Plastering, Plumbing and Tiling