Fairfield City Council is now using eQuotes to simplify the way the Council seeks Quotes. eQuotes is a web-based eProcurement system used by hundreds of organisations to increase transparency and compliance in quote-based purchasing processes.
Benefits for Suppliers
The eQuotes system allows Council Officers to request quotes from 3 types of supplier categories:
- Open market (Marketplace) suppliers,
- Registered suppliers (Self-Invitation), and
- Selected FCC Pre-qualified suppliers (Tender Established)
The eQuote system gives an easy and consistent way to hear about opportunities from Fairfield City Council. The eQuote system is:
- Free to suppliers and contractors to register on VendorPanel
- Easy to set up – just add your business details and relevant compliance documents.
- Provides a consistent RFQ format and process.
- Simplifies management of compliance documents for Council.
- Gives Council Officers an easy way to send out quotes, increasing the chances of you hearing about works.
- Allows you to manage multiple supplier lists from one account.
- Set up so users can easily download reports on all the requests received, with a record of what you responded to.
eQuote - Three types of Supplier Categories