2021 FCMG Kids Halloween Spook-tacular Costume Competition T&C’s
Fairfield City Council is giving away (5) Art Packs as prizes for an online Halloween Costume Competition, each pack is worth $80.00.
Thursday 28 October to Sunday 31 October (3 day in total)
Competition closes Sunday 31 October, 2021 at 11.59pm
How to enter:
- Reside in the Fairfield City Council area (winners will need to provide proof of residency)
- Follow Fairfield City Museum & Gallery on Facebook.
- Send photo of costume to Fairfield City Museum & Gallery via direct message (open to Children aged 3-12)
- FCMG to post all entrants photo into an album, ask members of the public to like the one the most by Tuesday 5pm.
- The top five (5) photos with the most likes wins an art pack.
Winners will be contacted on 3 November 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering into Fairfield City Council’s (‘Promoter’) competition, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
Entry instructions and prize information form part of these conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry
- Entrants must be a Fairfield City resident (within the local government area)
- Competition is open to youth aged from 3 to 12 years and must be entered by their parent/guardian.
- Only one entry per residency permitted.
- Parent/Guardian of the entrant must reside in the Fairfield local government area
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Fairfield City Council) and its related companies, retailers, tenants and agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion runs for a period of 4 day: Thursday 28 October to Sunday 31 October 2021
- Entrant must submit photograph of Halloween costume as a direct message to Fairfield City Museum & Gallery’s page.
- Parent/Guardian must be able to provide an email and contact details to the Promoter to be contacted about prize and redemption.
- Entrant must be able to collect their prize at Fairfield City Museum and Gallery. All information regarding collection will be advised to the winner via email.
- Incomprehensible, indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Competition entrants assign to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright and all moral rights in any material created pursuant to their entry or participation in any aspect of the competition, and acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use competition entries and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and entrants will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- By entering the competition, each Entrant absolutely and unconditionally assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property Rights for their entry. An entry and all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in the entry irrevocably become, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter has the authority to publish entries on the ‘Fairfield City Council’ Facebook page.
- If the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to collect the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an invalid entry. An entry is invalid if not validated, illegible, indecipherable, or incomplete or otherwise not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Five (5) will be identified by the most likes.
- The winner will be contacted by the Communications and Marketing Team on Wednesday 3 November 2021.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be considered valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of identity and proof of age in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entry that contains inappropriate material or those that were submitted in an inappropriate manner, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and his or her companion may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
A total of five (5) winners will be selected to the following prizes worth $400.00 in total
- Kids art Pack valued at $80 each
- The winner must be able to collect the prize at Fairfield City Museum and Gallery.
- On collection of the prize proof of identification and residency in the Fairfield Local Government area must be provided.
- If the winner for whatever reason is unable to participate in the prize then the winner will forfeit that element of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or the prize. Any condition or warranty that would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- By entering into the promotion you accept all conditions of entry including these terms and conditions. Any cost associated with accessing the competition social media and website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter may cancel the promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion, the Promoter will:
- Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Fairfield City Council website, Fairfield City Council Facebook page;
- Promptly destroy all entries received; and
- Not use the personal information you have provided on the entry form
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered in to a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The personal information you have provided to us may be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion, to contact you if you are the winner of the Promotion, advising the public of the winner of the Promotion. This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you may not enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Any questions, comments or complaints about the promotion must be directed to the Promoter (firstname.lastname@example.org) and not to any social media platform used in conjunction with this promotion (including, but not limited to, Facebook or Instagram). Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram).
- An entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and locality in any media or social media platform.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
The Promoter is Fairfield City Council ABN 83 140 439 239, 86 Avoca Road, Wakeley NSW 2165. Contact number is (02) 9725 0222