The Workary has dedicated premises on Level one of Whitlam Library in the heart of Cabramatta and features a community and events space that accommodates up to 100 people. It is open to start-ups, co-workers and entrepreneurs.
Fairfield City Council believes the health and well-being of the broader community are closely tied to the success of its business community. Sustainable, growing businesses create:
- Jobs for local people, close to where they live
- Prosperity for their owners
- Numerous social and environmental benefits
CREATE - CONNECT - SHARE - WORK
- Do you run a business?
- Are you an entrepreneur?
- Are you looking for a co-working space or meeting room?
- Do you need business advice?
- Would you like to connect with other businesses?
Fairfield City Council is supporting businesses of all sizes, in all sectors, and at every stage of development, through its Workary, whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur, a start-up enterprise, a home-based business, or an established small-to-medium enterprise.
Features of the Workary
The Workary is at no cost. Features include:
- A community workspace featuring ‘drop-in’ desk space and lounge area
- Collaborative workspaces
- A ‘pop-up’ demonstration space
- Concierge service for start-ups
- Coffee and tea provided
- Bookable meeting rooms (fees and charges apply)
- A range of audio-visual equipment for presentations:
- AV projector
- Business start-up workshops and networking events
- Latest business-related books, magazines, videos and online resources
- Connect to our Wi-Fi and business resources
- Referral services to business advisors also available in English, Vietnamese, Arabic and Cantonese/Mandarin through Business Connect
- Networking opportunities, meet-ups with other business owners and entrepreneurs or anyone else with interest in business
- The Workary team draws on formal and informal partnerships with a range of key industry and government stakeholders
- Business team-building programs
- Scanning, copying and printing services (fees and charges apply)
- Advertising and marketing opportunities:
- Placing your business cards on industry featured wall
- Online business directory and job board on our council website
Access plenty of free business, productivity and self-help resources with your Fairfield City Open Library membership! Don't have an account? Register online here for immediate access to our digital resources.
View our collection of 1500 business, productivity and self-help books, eAudiobooks, eBooks and eMagazines here.
All Fairfield City Open Library members have access to The State Library of New South Wales databases.
Gale Business: Plan Builder
Grow, plan, and optimize a business/nonprofit. Utilise development tools and a step-by-step process to build a business plan
Gale Business: Entrepreneurship
Learn how to start, finance, or manage your small business. Includes sample business plans, how to guides, articles, and more.
Planning and Team Building Workshop
Due to Covid-19, planning and team building workshops are currently unavailable. Please contact the Workary for any queries.
Get your team together for this day of planning and team building inside the innovative Whitlam Library Cabramatta space.
For just $35 per person, your team will have the chance to plan their objectives, enjoy fun activities inside Studio 2166 and lab.LX and tuck into a fully catered morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Find out more and download the Planning and Team Building Workshop booklet by clicking here(PDF, 7MB).
Find and book a Business Connect webinar or event by clicking here. Develop your business skills and help your business achieve its potential.
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Small Business Education team are delivering FREE webinars to help small businesses improve their skills and knowledge. Click here for their full list.
Workary is located in Whitlam Library Cabramatta
Level 1, 165 Railway Parade, Cabramatta NSW 2166
M. 0437 733 270 T. 9725 0323