Using our Sportsfields
Sportsfields Open/Closed Status
Sportsfields are OPEN
Sportsfields are open Monday 11 May at club's discretion.
Our sporting facilities can be hired seasonally (winter/summer) or for events. Larger events may require a Local Activity Application, which must be submitted at least six weeks before the event to allow for processing (application fee applies).
Hire a Sportsfield for the winter season
Do you want to hire a Sportsfield for the winter season? You can now do it online!
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have your insurance details, COVID plan and Linemarking plan with you. You will need to upload scanned copies of those documents with your application. To submit your application, please follow the link below:
Instructions for Using Sportsfields
Before using Sportsfields
- Inspect the sportsfields/sporting facilities to ensure they are fit for play. Games/training should not go ahead if water is pooling, the play surface is wet underfoot, or debris is not cleared.
- Report if sharp objects (syringes) are found. Secure the site and contact Council on 9725 0222. Council will send a trained officer to safely dispose of these.
After using Sportsfields
- Report any hazards/vandalism/damage by calling Council's Customer Service Centre on 9725 0222.
Process before and after your season hire
- Complete the Sporting Facilities Checklist at the beginning and at the completion of your seasonal hire to help with scheduled maintenance inspections of the facility. Please email the completed check list to email@example.com.
Maintenance of the Sportsfields
- Council carries out a comprehensive sportsfield renovation and maintenance program each year from September through to March. Renovation and maintenance work includes aeration, topdressing, weed spraying, fertilising and turfing.
This website advice is a primary source of information about the status of Council's Sportsfields. At other times call Council's Customer Service Centre on 9725 0222.