Are you an educator, inspirational leader with a strong people focus, who has a passion in technological advancement?
The Fairfield City Open Libraries has modern digital creative technology hubs including audio suites (studio 2166), green screen studio, Alcove, VR studio and lab.LX and lab.LX STEAM. Fairfield City Council is seeking a dynamic and creative person to lead Council’s Innovative Programs Team.
Our Open Libraries programs balances traditional library functions along with innovative services. The Senior Innovative Programs Officer is an integral part of the Learning Experience Team and will lead the Innovative Programs Team which is responsible for developing and delivering transformative technology programs to the community and businesses to build digital literacy skills.
The primary purpose of the Senior Innovative Programs Officer role is to:
- Lead a small team to provide digital literacy programs to the community and local businesses.
- Provide creative programs though Council’s technology hubs such as Studio 2166, lab.LX, and lab.LX STEAM.
- Provide digital literacy programs such as introduction to filmmaking, mixed realities, introduction to computing, code-club, and new emerging technologies.
- Plan and deliver innovative and creative life-long learning programs that promote access and engagement for our diverse multicultural community, while supporting the Library’s vision and goals.
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Permanent position, 35 hours per week
- This position is a Grade 6, salary range is $82,242 p.a. with progression to $90,780 p.a. on demonstrated competencies, with performance progression to $96,336 p.a.
- Flexible working hours are available.
- A uniform is provided.
FURTHER CONTACTS: Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Domenica Mirarchi on 9725 0377 or a position description is available by contacting Sharon Allard on 9725 0359.
CLOSING DATE: Midnight 14 March 2021
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must address the Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required in the Position Description. A Position Description is available from the contact person listed above, or from Council’s Website. To apply online visit Council’s website www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/fccjobs. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a National Police Clearance prior to commencement
We kindly ask for no recruiters at this stage.
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 - FAIRFIELD NSW 1860