Online forms: Change in Category of Land for Rating Purposes Form
Non- Rateability Checklist
When applying for Non-Rateability the following applicable documents, the ones that apply to your specific application, MUST be forwarded with your request as supporting documents.
- Any deed or trust establishing the Organisation.
- Copy of Articles of Association applicable to the Organisation.
- Copy of Certificate of Exemption from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Full details of the use of the property.
- Details of any lease, rent, fees, etc. applicable to the property.
- Which section of the Local Government Act the request for non-rateability is being sought.
- In case of “Place of Worship” Council DA Approval must be current to complete the Application for Change in Category of Land.
- A minister’s/priest’s residence: Certificate of Ordination of becoming a priest/minister.
- Copy of driver’s licence: Priest/minister showing they live at property requesting the non-rateability category.