Development Control and Structure Plans
Development Control Plans (DCPs) are adopted by Council to provide greater planning detail for developments, supplementing the zoning and development standards contained within Local Environmental Plans.
They promote better development throughout the City, protecting the community's lifestyle and enjoyment of town centres and neighbourhoods.
The NSW Planning System allows applicants to provide alternative design solutions to meet identified objectives or outcomes and have these alternatives considered on merit. Consult with Council planning staff for more information.
There are a number of Development Control Plans that apply to Fairfield City, including the Fairfield City Wide Development Control Plan 2013 and Site Specific Development Control Plans that apply to either town centres or development sites. There are also Development Control Plans that may not yet be in force, however, have been prepared and are awaiting a rezoning.
Development Control Plans
- Fairfield City Wide DCP 2013(PDF, 133MB)
- Bonnyrigg Town Centre DCP 2018(PDF, 4MB)
- Cabramatta Town Centre DCP(PDF, 3MB)
- Canley Corridor DCP(PDF, 9MB)
- Fairfield City Centre DCP 2013(PDF, 53MB)
- Fairfield Heights Town Centre DCP 2020(PDF, 4MB)
- Prairiewood Town Centre Southern Precinct DCP 2013(PDF, 1MB)
- Wetherill Park Market Town DCP(PDF, 612KB)
- Villawood Town Centre(PDF, 1MB)
- Site Specific - 400-404 Cabramatta Road West 2022(PDF, 950KB)
Development Control Plans adopted but not in force