Report It

Young lady using her laptop computer visiting Council website

Fairfield City Council aims to provide our customers with a high standard of service.

Please use the "Reporting Issues (Service Requests)" online form to report any issue not covered by the sections below. You can use this form to report abandoned vehicles, potholes, dogs and other general issues.

Reporting Issues (Service Requests) online form


Waste and pollution

To report a missed bin collection, a damaged bin or a stolen/missing bin, please fill out the "Waste Request" online form:

Waste Request online form

To report illegal dumping, please use the "Report Illegal Dumping" online form:

Report Illegal Dumping online form

The Dob in a Dumper program encourages members of the community who witness illegal dumping to report it to Fairfield City Council immediately. If the information provided results in a successful prosecution, reporters are eligible for a reward of up to $500. Alternatively you can call 131 555 to report illegal dumping to The NSW Environment Protection Authority's Environment Line.

To report other types of waste and pollution:

  • Report littering with helpful information provided by the NSW EPA website. 
  • Report pollution: use the Report to EPA free mobile app to report pollution to the Environment Protection Authority (EPA)
  • Neighbourhood noise, such as alarms, equipment and parties please visit the EPA's neighbourhood noise page.
  • Report any lost, stolen or abandoned shopping trolleys to the collector services with a list of contacts.

Main Roads (State & Regional Roads)

Please note, Main roads (State and Regional roads) are not managed by Fairfield City Council.
Not sure if you are reporting on a State/Regional road? Here is a list of State and Regional roads in the Fairfield City LGA:

  • The T-way (Parramatta-Liverpool)
  • Cabramatta RD (West/East) – full length from Elizabeth DR to Hume HWY
  • Cumberland HWY – full length
  • Elizabeth DR – full length
  • Elizabeth ST – The Horsley DR to Victoria ST
  • Gipps RD – full length
  • Hassall ST – Victoria St to Gipps RD
  • The Horsley DR – Hume HWY to Cumberland HWY suburbs of Carramar, Fairfield East, Fairfield, Smithfield
  • The Horsley DR – Elizabeth ST to Walgrove RD at M7 suburbs of Wetherill Park, Bossley Park, Horsley Park
  • Hume HWY – full length
  • Orange Grove RD – full length
  • Victoria ST – Cumberland HWY to Elizabeth ST
  • Walgrove RD – full length
  • Woodville RD – full length

You can also download this map(PDF, 9MB) to see which roads are maintained by Council and which roads are maintained by Transport for NSW.

If your feedback is about a State or Regional road, please submit an enquiry with Transport NSW using the link below:

State & Regional Roads:
Submit an Online Enquiry with Transport for NSW 


Residents are encouraged to notify Council of problem graffiti locations via the VandalTrak:

Sign up to VandalTrak and report graffiti online

Alternatively, you can use the VandalTrak app, available for Apple or Android or contact Council's Customer Service team on 9725 0222. 

Street Lighting

Council is not responsible for streetlight maintenance, please call Endeavour Energy on 131003 or use their online form: 

Report a faulty street light to Endeavour Energy

Council Feedback

Do you have feedback on Council's services? For general feedback please submit the Council Feedback online form:

Council Feedback online form

Alternatively you can email us at or call us on 9725 0222. For any Council feedback which requires a response, we try to respond within five working days of receipt. You may wish to remain anonymous, however this will prevent us from responding to you and may limit our ability to resolve an outstanding issue.

Other Complaints and Issues

For any other complaints or issues you would like to report that are not listed in the categories above, use our online form to report it to Council by clicking on the button below.

If your issue poses an immediate safety risk, please call Customer Service on (02) 9725 0222 

Fill out an online form to report an issue or complaint