Fairfield City Council aims to provide our customers with a high standard of service.
Please use the "Reporting Issues (Service Requests)" online form to report any issue not covered by the sections below. You can use this form to report abandoned vehicles, potholes, dogs and other general issues.
Reporting Issues (Service Requests) online form
Waste and pollution
To report a missed bin collection, a damaged bin or a stolen/missing bin, please fill out the "Waste Request" online form:
Waste Request online form
To report illegal dumping, please use the "Report Illegal Dumping" online form:
Report Illegal Dumping online form
The Dob in a Dumper program encourages members of the community who witness illegal dumping to report it to Fairfield City Council immediately. If the information provided results in a successful prosecution, reporters are eligible for a reward of up to $500. Alternatively you can call 131 555 to report illegal dumping to The NSW Environment Protection Authority's Environment Line.
To report other types of waste and pollution:
- Report littering with helpful information provided by the NSW EPA website.
- Report pollution: use the Report to EPA free mobile app to report pollution to the Environment Protection Authority (EPA)
- Neighbourhood noise, such as alarms, equipment and parties please visit the EPA's neighbourhood noise page.
- Report any lost, stolen or abandoned shopping trolleys to the collector services with a list of contacts.
Main Roads (State & Regional Roads)
Please note, Main roads (State and Regional roads) are not managed by Fairfield City Council.
Not sure if you are reporting on a State/Regional road? Here is a list of State and Regional roads in the Fairfield City LGA:
- The T-way (Parramatta-Liverpool)
- Cabramatta RD (West/East) – full length from Elizabeth DR to Hume HWY
- Cumberland HWY – full length
- Elizabeth DR – full length
- Elizabeth ST – The Horsley DR to Victoria ST
- Gipps RD – full length
- Hassall ST – Victoria St to Gipps RD
- The Horsley DR – Hume HWY to Cumberland HWY suburbs of Carramar, Fairfield East, Fairfield, Smithfield
- The Horsley DR – Elizabeth ST to Walgrove RD at M7 suburbs of Wetherill Park, Bossley Park, Horsley Park
- Hume HWY – full length
- Orange Grove RD – full length
- Victoria ST – Cumberland HWY to Elizabeth ST
- Walgrove RD – full length
- Woodville RD – full length
You can also download this map(PDF, 9MB) to see which roads are maintained by Council and which roads are maintained by Transport for NSW.
If your feedback is about a State or Regional road, please submit an enquiry with Transport NSW using the link below:
State & Regional Roads:
Submit an Online Enquiry with Transport for NSW
Do you have feedback on Council's services? For general feedback please submit the Council Feedback online form:
Council Feedback online form
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 9725 0222. For any Council feedback which requires a response, we try to respond within five working days of receipt. You may wish to remain anonymous, however this will prevent us from responding to you and may limit our ability to resolve an outstanding issue.
For feedback on recently completed maintenance work (e.g. roads, footpaths), please fill out our Construction and Maintenance Services online form.
Report Serious Misconduct
Council has a responsibility to prevent serious wrongdoing and misconduct. The Public Interest Disclosures Act 1994 (PID Act) sets in place a system to encourage public officials to report serious wrongdoing.
Council supports this by establishing and maintaining a working environment that encourages public officials to report wrongdoing and that supports them when they do. This includes keeping the identity of reporters confidential where practical and appropriate and taking steps to protect reporters from reprisal and manage workplace conflict.
Council's Public Interest Disclosure Policy outlines how a report can be made and what should be reported. It also outlines how a report will be dealt with by the Council.
A public official wishing to report corrupt conduct, maladministration, serious and substantial waste of public money, breach of the GIPA Act or a local government pecuniary interest contravention to the Council is encouraged to use the Public Interest Reporting Form(PDF, 107KB).
This form can be submitted by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Fairfield City Council PO Box 21 Fairfield NSW 1861 addressed to the Public Interest Disclosures Coordinator
- Phone 02 9725 0226
Alternatively you can lodge online using the online form here.