Order and Collect is available to members who are not fully vaccinated, or who are unvaccinated.
Here’s how it works:
You can borrow books, DVD's, Magazines and Kobo Readers either online or by calling us with your preference. We will notify you when your order is available for pick up.
You can reserve items through our catalogue or the Library app.
Request to Order and Collect:
Online: You'll need to have your library card number and PIN (number) to reserve your items on the catalogue.
By phone: You can reserve any library items with just your library card number when phoning 9725 0333.
Pick your items up from the library in a contactless way:
- Once we have received your request, we will get in contact with you and let you know when to pick up your items
- All items will be checked out to your card beforehand
- Please bring your library card with you
- Please wear a mask when collecting items
- Items will be placed on a table outside the entrance of the library for collection
Order and Collect is available at Bonnyrigg, Fairfield, Wetherill Park and Whitlam Library Cabramatta
Smithfield Community Library remains closed until December.
The health and safety of our staff and visitors is our priority so please adhere to the current Public Health Orders.
How do I return my items?
You can return your Order and Collect items via the return chute at Bonnyrigg and Wetherill Park Libraries. The return chute is also available after-hours at both branches.