Online lodgement - NSW Planning Portal
Information regarding lodgement of applications and certificates
Applications can be lodged via the NSW Planning Portal link provided below.
The following applications and certificates can be submitted:
- Development Applications
- Modification Applications
- Complying Development Certificates
- Construction Certificates
- Occupation Certificates
- Section 8.2 reviews
Prior to lodging an application:
- Please review relevant codes, policies and Councils forms / checklists (as available via our website and at Council’s Administration Centre).
- Obtain a fee quote by contacting Council’s Customer Service team on 9725 0222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Council staff will respond to your enquiry within two (2) business days.
How to lodge an application online
Please refer to this guide to learn how to register an account and lodge an application via the NSW Planning Portal.
If your application is incomplete, you'll receive details from Council’s assessment officer regarding additional information required.
Once your application is complete and accepted for lodgement on the NSW Planning Portal, Council will contact you for payment of fees. Your application will not be considered as lodged until the application fees have been paid.
If the application involves integrated development, this fee is paid via the NSW Planning Portal directly to the external agency. This fee will not be requested until the concurrence/referral is actioned from Council.
Should you not have access to a computer to lodge an application, Council has a self-serve kiosk that you are able to use. Further, staff are available to assist you with the process of submitting your application.