How to Apply for a Job at Fairfield City Council
All applicants must submit:
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria. You will find the selection criteria in the job advertisement.
- A current resume with two work-related references and company contact numbers.
- Ensure your application is clear, concise and well presented.
- Your application should explain how you meet the specific position requirements.
- Ensure your resume is up-to-date.
- Make sure you include two recent, work-related referees, with name, title and company phone number.
- Cover letter of maximum two pages, unless otherwise stated in the advertisement.
Please allow six to eight weeks for the processing of your application.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by telephone for an interview. If you have not received a response within six to eight weeks, unfortunately your application has not been successful this time around.
Fairfield City Council is a non-smoking workplace. We are committed to the principles and practices that underpin equal employment opportunity and cultural diversity.
We thank you for your interest in working at Fairfield City Council and wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Please send all applications to:
Fairfield City Council
Attention: Contact name
PO Box 21
Fairfield NSW 1860
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org