Capture Fairfield - Visual Arts and Photography Competition
Winners have been announced!
Held each year, Capture Fairfield is an opportunity for the community to promote and explore Fairfield City's diversity, and natural and built environment.
This year, we received the largest number of entries yet - a huge achievement given it was held during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Judges made their selection based on the skill, strong visual appeal and response to this year's 'Discover Fairfield' theme. The quality of the entries was impressive and Fairfield City Council would like to thank everyone who entered.
Go and explore the entries in our public exhibition at either location;
Visual Arts Category Winners:
- Olivia Grinage-Casasola - “The Love of Aquatopia”
- Kirah Liashenko - "Solitary Confinement"
- Lilah Radisic - When the farm meets the city"
- Lauren Alzamora - "Zoom across Fairfield"
- Silaar Gorbthum - "Alone"
- George Alkhoury - "Welcome"
- Diane Yousouf - "Autumn Gold"
- Dalin Shamonka - "Fairfield Altarpiece"
- Svetlana Panov - "The Clusters of Beauty"
Photography Category Winners:
- Charlotte Lee - "Mysterious Mantis"
- Kim Truong - "Sunburst"
- Ayla Kapic - "The Mysterious Sunset
- Robert Lin - "To Rest in Highest Excellence"
- Em Tai Le Tran - "Thi Vuong"
- Natasha Wood - "Donkey at Play"
- Jason Ghaby - "Serenity if just around the corner"
- Viraphong Phomphitak - "Sunset in Dutton Lane"
- Dean Pipatvong - "Peeping Tom"
DOWNLOAD 2020 CAPTURE FAIRFIELD BROCHURE(PDF, 22MB)