A Plan of Management broadly outlines the long-term use (5-10 years), development and management of community land.
It provides a framework for priority-setting and decision-making for operational plans and the day-to-day management of the land.
A Plan of Management can be specific to one particular location or be generic and include a number of similar areas of land.
Generic Plans of Management
- Community Land Generic Plan of Management, incorporating land categorised as Parks, General Community Use, Natural Area-Watercourse, Natural Area – Wetland, Natural- Area Foreshore.
- Generic Natural Areas Bushland.
- Generic Sportsground.
Individual Plans of Management
General community use:
- Canley Heights Town Square and adjoining car park
- Fairfield Showground
- Cabramatta & Prairiewood Leisure Centres and Prairiewood Youth and Community Centre
- Fairfield City Golf Course Plan of Management
Natural areas and reserves:
- Bossley Road Reserve
- Cabramatta Creek Wetland
- de Freitas Wetland
- Derwent Place Reserve , including Quarry Road Reserve, Mersey Close Reserve and Barron Place reserve
- Fairfield Indigenous Flora Park, including Christie Street Reserve
- Flying-fox Reserve
- Gordon Street Reserve, includes Bland Street Reserve
- Sartor Crescent Reserve including Coolatai Crescent Reserve, Whitlam Avenue Reserve and Britten Place Reserve
- Bonnyrigg Town Centre Park
- Cabravale Memorial Park
- Elizabeth Drive and Simpson Road (Aplin reserve)
- Fairfield Park includes Heiden Park and Oakdene Park
- Wetherill Park Reserve
- Wilson Road Reserve
- Allambie Park, including adjacent areas of Community Land along Orphan School Creek and between Cowpasture and Belfield Roads
- Brenan Park
- Cabramatta Sportsground
- Carrawood Park, includes Lansdowne Bridge Reserve & Waterside Ave Reserve
- Cherrybrook Reserve
- Emerson Park
- Endeavour Park
- Horsley Park Reserve
- Irelands Bridge Reserve
- Joe Broad Memorial Park and Tresalam Street Reserve
- Lalich Park includes Amaroo Street Reserve, Hamel Road Reserve, Horton Road Reserve and Stefanie Place Park
- Marconi Park
- Parkes Reserve
- Powhaten Park including Comache Reserve, Arrowhead Reserve, Mimosa Road Reserve
- Rosford Park including Janice Crosio Oval and Rhondda Street Reserve
- Smithfield Reserve
- St Johns Park Reserve
- Stockdale Park including Gleeson Place Reserve
- Strong Reserve
Browse Plans of Management