Fairfield ClubGRANTS Program
ClubGRANTS is designed to ensure that larger registered clubs in NSW contribute to the provision of front-line services to their local communities; and to ensure that the disadvantaged in the community are better positioned to benefit from the substantial contributions made by those clubs. Fairfield City Council has again been appointed by the 10 participating local Clubs to administer the Fairfield ClubGRANTS Program for Category 1 expenditure on specific community welfare and social services, community development, community health services and employment assistance activities. (Please contact your local Clubs for Category 2 funding expenditure).
Eligible Category 1 expenditure is for projects and/or services that contribute to the welfare and broader social fabric of the local community, and are aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people.
- 1 February 2019 - The 2019 Fairfield ClubGRANTS Funding Round opens
- 11 March 2019 (midnight) - Online submission closed
- Two repeated ClubGRANTS Information Sessions and Training Workshops:
- Friday 1 February 2019 from 9 am to 12 pm
- Monday 4 February 2019 from 5 pm to 8 pm
- 28 February 2019 – Progress Report (Acquittal) due for 2018 funded projects. Complete and submit report via the ClubsNSW online funding website: www.clubgrants.com.au/account/login
- Note: If projects are completed by 28 February 2019, then only submit the Standard Funding Report (Acquittal, also commonly known as final report)
For further details, please contact Phin Tang, Community Project Officer (Community Impact) on 97250741 (Mon to Wed) or Sara Bressa, Support Officer (Mon to Thurs) on 9725 0702.