Fairfield Local Area ClubGRANTS
The 2018 funding round will open on 1 February 2018 and close on 3 April 2018.
Click here to apply: Fairfield - Category 1
Community groups can apply for funding for projects that meet local priority needs.
For details, please refer to this link: Fairfield Conversations Community Priorities For 2018
Funding is provided to a range of projects including services for:
- Community welfare and social services
- Community development
- Community health services
- Employment assistance activities, including social enterprise
New changes to the 2018 ClubGRANTS administrations.
The SmartyGrants online submission program is no longer in use and has been replaced by ClubsNSW’s new online submission program. Details will be provided at the Information Sessions and Submission Writing Workshops as scheduled below:
2018 Fairfield ClubGRANTS Information Sessions and Submission Writing Workshops
- Changes and update to the online submission program
- Local priorities for 2018 ClubGRANTS
- How to complete application, budget and workplan
- How to maximise your chances of funding success
- Feedback on previous submissions
Date: Wednesday 14 February 2018
Morning Session: 9.30am to 12.30pm or
Evening Session: 5.30pm to 8.30pm
Venue: Fairfield City Council Administration Building - Room 5
86 Avoca Road, Wakeley
Light refreshments provided
Friday 9 February 2018
For enquiries call Sara on 9725 0702.
Progress Report submission
1. A Progress Report for 2017 funded projects must be submitted by 31 March 2018 to be eligible and apply for the 2018 ClubGRANTS funding round.
2. 2017 funded projects must complete their projects by 30 June 2018 and submit the Standard Funding Report by 31 July 2018. Failure to submit will result in rejection of your 2018 ClubGRANTS application.
3. The 2018 Progress Report for all funded 2017 projects can be found in the link below.
5. Progress Report requires using a naming convention that includes:
a. Project ID number
b. Project Title
c. Attach and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
d. State the Project Title and Organisation Name for our reference on your email Subject Line
6. Please check this webpage again for further details to complete Standard Funding Report by 31 July 2018.
In the event that the project needs more time to complete, a request can be granted on application, but your organisation will be deemed ineligible to apply for the next funding round until all acquittals are submitted.
For queries on your acquittals and/or information about the ClubGRANTS Program in Fairfield City and to submit your ClubGRANTS Progress Report, contact the Community Project Officer (Community Impact) via email at email@example.com or call 9725 0741 Monday to Wednesday.
For information about the ClubGRANTS in other areas, visit Clubs NSW.