Thank you to all the young artists who poured their creativity into the ‘Design the Mayor’s Christmas Card Competition’.
Abigail from Fairfield Heights Public School’s artwork has been selected to go on the cover of the Mayors official Christmas card!
With close to 500 incredible entries, everyone was a winner in spreading the Christmas spirit around Fairfield City.
Fairfield City Mayor Frank Carbone invited all children aged 5-12 years to design the cover of his official Christmas card for 2023. The competition was open to children living or attending school in Fairfield City, and was a fantastic way for us to start getting into the Christmas spirit!
The winning design will feature the artist’s first name and suburb and will be printed on the cover of the card and posted to every household in Fairfield City PLUS the winner will score a gingerbread house kit and family pass to Aquatopia Water Park! All entrants will also receive a surprise goodie in their mailboxes.
Contact Council’s Communications and Marketing team on 9725 0166 or email email@example.com if you have any questions about the competition.
Design the Mayors’ Christmas Card Competition
Fairfield City Mayor Frank Carbone is inviting all children aged 5-12 years to design the cover of his official Christmas card for 2023. The competition is open to children living or attending school in Fairfield City and is a fantastic way for us to start getting into the Christmas spirit!
Tuesday 3 October 2023 to 4.30pm Monday 30 October 2023.
Terms and conditions
By entering into Fairfield City Council’s (Promoter) competition, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be 5-12 years of age and live or attend school within the Fairfield Local Government Area (LGA). To find out if your school is within the Fairfield LGA see the ‘Eligible schools in Fairfield LGA’ section below.
- Submitting an entry requires the consent of a parent or guardian agreeing on these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition commences on Tuesday 3 October 2023. Entries close at 4.30pm on Monday 30 October 2023. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Entries will only be accepted using the Design the Mayor’s Christmas Card Competition official entry form.
- Only entries submitted in person at Council’s Administration Centre or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the winning artwork plus winner’s first name and suburb/school for promotional purposes.
- Employees and councillors of the Promoter (Fairfield City Council) and their household members are excluded from this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- The winner must be able to collect their prize from Council’s Administration Centre. The winner will be contacted by Friday 3 November 2023.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be considered valid.
1 winner will be selected from eligible entries by the Mayor of Fairfield City.
The winning artwork will feature on the cover of the Mayors’ official Christmas card for 2023 and distributed to every household in the Fairfield LGA. The card will include the first name and suburb/school of the winner.
The winner will receive a gingerbread house kit and family pass to Aquatopia Water Park at Prairiewood Leisure Centre.
The winner must be able to collect their prize from Council’s Administration Centre within business hours (8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday).
The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
The personal information you have provided to us will only be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion and to contact you if you are the winner of the Promotion. If the details on the official entry form are incomplete, you may not be eligible to enter the Promotion.
An entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the entrant is a winner, publish their artwork, first name and suburb or school on any media or social media platform.
The Promoter is Fairfield City Council ABN 83 140 439 239, 86 Avoca Road Wakeley NSW 2165. Contact phone number is (02) 9725 0222.
The Council Administration Centre is located at 86 Avoca Road Wakeley.
Eligible Schools in Fairfield LGA
- Aspect Western Sydney School
- Bonnyrigg Heights Public School
- Bonnyrigg Public School
- Bossley Park Public School
- Cabramatta Public School
- Cabramatta West Public School
- Canley Heights Public School
- Canley Vale Public School
- Carramar Public School
- Edensor Park Public School
- Fairfield Heights Public School
- Fairfield Public School
- Fairfield West Public School
- Fairvale Public School
- Governor Phillip King Public School
- Harrington Street Public School
- Horsley Park Public School
- Irfan College
- John The Baptist Primary School
- King Park Public School
- Lansvale East Public School
- Lansvale Public School
- Marion Primary School
- Mary Immaculate Primary School
- Mt Pritchard East Public School
- Mt Pritchard Public School
- Old Guildford Public School
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel Primary School
- Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School
- Prairievale Public School
- Sacred Heart Primary School
- Smithfield Public School
- Smithfield West Public School
- St Gertrudes Primary School
- St Hurmizd Assyrian Primary School
- St Johns Park Public School
- Villawood North Public School
- William Stimpson Public School
- Yennora Public School