TenderLink (eProcurement Portal)
What is TenderLink?
The TenderLink website has been established to provide Fairfield City Council suppliers easy access to a range of tendering (RFT), quotations (RFQ) and expressions of interest (EOI) for goods and services associated with Council's procurement program.
Register by clicking on the 'Register' button below to download Council’s tender documentation.
Council wishes to invite organisations to bid for the supply of goods and/or services contained within these web pages.
Benefits to Suppliers
Suppliers, through TenderLink, will be able to:
- Register their details and establish profiles to automatically receive relevant tenders, quotations and expressions of interest as they become available;
- View tenders online and/or receive them via email notification;
- Download tender documentation directly from the website;
- Post requests for further information or seek clarification on aspects of a tender directly to the website and receive replies back via email notification;
- Receive addenda and other information issued on current tenders, and
- Respond to tenders via the Electronic Tender Box.
All Council staff and suppliers are required to conduct their activities in accordance with Council’s Statement of Business Ethics(PDF, 35KB).
Copies are also available in Arabic(PDF, 125KB), Chinese(PDF, 317KB) and Vietnamese(PDF, 136KB).
Click on the button below for a Step by Step Guide for Service Providers and Contractors: