2022 Fairfield Easter Fair VIP Wristband - Social Media Competition
Social Media Competition T&C's
Fairfield City Council is giving away twenty (20) VIP wristbands for the Fairfield Easter Fair. The prizes are worth $30 each and will be given away in the Facebook competition with a question related to the Fairfield Easter Fair.
The competition post will be posted at 3pm on Tuesday 12 April 2022. The competition will run to 3pm Wednesday 13 April 2022.
Prize: Twenty (20) VIP wristbands for the Fairfield Easter Fair. Ten (10) will be given away on the Fairfield City Council Facebook Page competition and ten (10) will be given away on Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone Facebook Page competition.
Winners will be contacted via Facebook by 5pm, on Wednesday 13 April 2022.
How to enter:
- Like the Fairfield City Council OR Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone Facebook page
- Like the competition post and answer the question in the comments
- The first ten (10) correct answers on Fairfield City Council’s competition post and the first ten (10) correct answers on Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone’s competition post will be eligible to win.
- Winners will be contacted by 5pm, Wednesday 13 April 2022.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering into Fairfield City Council’s (‘Promoter’) competition, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry.
- The competition commences 3pm Tuesday 12 April and closes 3pm Wednesday 12 April 2022.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date and time.
- First ten (10) correct answers on Fairfield City Council’s competition post and first ten (10) correct answers on Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone’s competition post will be eligible to win.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia.
- Entrants must be a Fairfield City Resident (within the local government area)
- Entrants less than 16 years of age must seek parental/guardian permission to enter.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Fairfield City Council) and its related companies, retailers, tenants and agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Promotion runs for a period commencing: Tuesday 12 April to Wednesday 13 April 2022.
- If entering on Fairfield City Council’s competition post, the entrant must like the Fairfield City Council Facebook page, announcing the competition. Entrant must like the competition post and comment their guess to the question in the comment section of the Facebook post announcing the giveaway.
- If entering on Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone’s competition post, the entrant must like the Fairfield City Council Facebook page, announcing the competition. Entrant must like the competition post and comment their guess to the question in the comment section of the Facebook post announcing the giveaway.
- Limit of only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries after the first comment will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants can only win on Fairfield City Council’s competition post OR Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone’s post. If the entrant submits multiple entries on both Fairfield City Council AND Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone, only the first answer will be accepted.
- Entrant must be able to provide an email and contact details to the Promoter to be contacted about prize and redemption.
- Entrant must be able to collect their prize at the Fairfield Easter Fair at Fairfield Showground, 443 Smithfield Road Prairiewood NSW 2176.
- Incomprehensible, indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Competition entrants assign to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright and all moral rights in any material created pursuant to their entry or participation in any aspect of the competition, and acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use competition entries and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and entrants will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- By entering the competition, each Entrant absolutely and unconditionally assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property Rights for their entry. An entry and all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in the entry irrevocably become, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter has the authority to publish entries on the ‘Fairfield City Council’ or ‘Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone’ Facebook page.
- If the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to collect the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an invalid entry. An entry is invalid if not validated, illegible, indecipherable, or incomplete or otherwise not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Twenty (20) Fairfield Easter Fair VIP wristbands will be given away. First ten (10) correct answers on Fairfield City Council’s competition post and first ten (10) correct answers on Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone’s competition post will be eligible to win.
- In the case that there is no correct answer, the first ten (10) closest answers will be eligible to win.
- The winner will be contacted by the Digital Communications Officer from the ‘Fairfield City Council’ Facebook page by 5pm, on Wednesday 13 April 2022.
- The winner must provide the Promoter with contact details in order to be notified of details for redemption, within 48 hours of been notified.
- Failure to provide the promoter with an email and contact details within 48hours will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be considered valid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of identity and proof of age in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entry that contains inappropriate material or those that were submitted in an inappropriate manner, which may include, but is not limited to, actions relating to computer hacking, breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights and actions that breach any relevant laws.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and his or her companion may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Twenty (20) Fairfield Easter Fair VIP wristbands valued at $30 will be given away. Ten (10) will be given away on the Fairfield City Council Facebook Page competition and ten (10) will be given away on Mayor of Fairfield Frank Carbone Facebook Page competition.
- The winner must be able to collect the prize at the Fairfield Easter Fair, Fairfield Showground, 443 Smithfield Road Prairiewood NSW 2176.
- On collection of the prize proof of identification and residency in the Fairfield Local Government area must be provided.
- If the winner for whatever reason is unable to participate in the prize then the winner will forfeit that element of the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize or element thereof.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or the prize. Any condition or warranty that would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- By entering into the promotion you accept all conditions of entry including these terms and conditions. Any cost associated with accessing the competition social media and website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter may cancel the promotion and not award the prize(s) where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the prize(s). Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion, the Promoter will:
- Advertise that the Promotion has been cancelled by placing a notice on the Fairfield City Council website, Fairfield City Council Facebook page;
- Promptly destroy all entries received; and
- Not use the personal information you have provided on the entry form
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered in to a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The personal information you have provided to us may be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion, to contact you if you are the winner of the Promotion, advising the public of the winner of the Promotion. This may be by any means of communication including telephone and electronic messages (e.g. email). If the information requested is not provided, you may not enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Any questions, comments or complaints about the promotion must be directed to the Promoter (email@example.com) and not to any social media platform used in conjunction with this promotion (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter). Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Instagram).
- An entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and locality in any media or social media platform.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
The Promoter is Fairfield City Council ABN 83 140 439 239, 86 Avoca Road Wakeley NSW 2165. Contact number is (02) 9725 0222