ICETOPIA TICKETS AVAILABLE – BOOK FOR FAIRFIELD’S WINTER EVENT HIT
Published Wednesday, 20th June 2018
Icetopia is sure to be this year’s winter school holiday hit for affordable family fun. Residents are advised to pre-purchase their tickets to avoid missing out.
Tickets for all Icetopia sessions are now available. Prices are $10 for individuals, $15 for two people or $20 for three people. This includes skate hire.
Fairfield City Mayor Frank Carbone said the ice skating rink will be a first for Fairfield City.
“The wildly successful Aquatopia at Prairiewood Leisure Centre will be transformed into the magical winter wonderland, Icetopia,” Mayor Carbone said.
“Icetopia adds another dimension to family entertainment for residents and visitors to our City during the busy school holiday period.”
Icetopia will be open from 12pm to 8.30pm daily, with 6 x 60 minute skating sessions available every day of the school holidays. For those a little less steady on their skates, fun skate aids will be available.
Book your tickets at www.fairfieldcityleisurecentres.com.au.
Food and drink will also be available for purchase.
“Icetopia will bring families together to get active and help make our City one of the best places for families to live and visit,” Mayor Carbone said.
Icetopia adds to Fairfield City’s already premier outdoor entertainment destinations including the Adventure Park, Obstacle Course, Aquatopia and the future Regional Multicultural and Sporting Centre of Excellence at Fairfield Showground.
ICETOPIA social media prize guessing competition
ENTRY AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To launch ICETOPIA during the July 2018 school holidays, Fairfield City Council (the Promoter) has created a fun, easy to enter guessing competition, on its corporate Facebook page and also on Fairfield City Mayor Frank Carbone’s Facebook page.
COMPETITION DATES: The competition will open from 4pm AEST on Monday, 2 July 2018 and will close at 4.00pm AEST on Friday 6 July 2018.
Four (4) x ICETOPIA passes, each for three (3) skaters:
Each pass is valued at RRP $20.00 AUD.
Two(2) passes will be given to commenters on Fairfield City Council’s Facebook page, and two (2) passes will be given to commenters on Fairfield City Mayor Frank Carbone’s Facebook page.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter an estimated total amount of water required to fill the ICETOPIA icerink in the comments section of the competition’s announcement on Council’s Corporate Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fairfieldcity) or on Fairfield City Mayor Frank Carbone’s Facebook page, during the competition period from 4pm AEST on Monday, 2 July 2018 to 4.00pm AEST on Friday 6 July 2018.
The winners will be the first two commenters on each page, who guess the amount closest to the correct answer.
Entry is open to residents of, or visitors to, Fairfield City.
- Winners must collect prize (a pass for three skaters) from ICETOPIA, Prairiewood Leisure Centre, Prairie Vale Road, Prairiewood NSW 2176 during normal operating hours (11am to 4pm) on Saturday 7 July 2018 or Sunday 8 July 2018.
- There is a maximum limit of guesses of one guess for each individual.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Fairfield City Council. Australian Business Number 83 140 439 239.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to Australian residents. Any entrant under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- Elected Members, Officers and Employees of the Promoter, Fairfield City Council, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether cause by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Winners (4) will be selected at Fairfield City Council’s Administration Building – 86 Avoca Road, Wakeley NSW 2176 – on Friday, 6 July at 4pm AEST.
- Winners (4) will be contacted via social media channels. Winners will be announced on Fairfield City Council’s Facebook account and the Mayor’s Facebook account before 5pm AEST on Friday 6 July 2018. Winners are to collect prizes at ICETOPIA, Prairiewood Leisure Centre, Prairie Vale Road, Prairiewood NSW 2176 on Saturday 7 July 2018 or Sunday 8 July 2018 during normal operating hours (11am to 4pm).
- Total prize pool for the promotion is valued at RRP $80.00 AUD.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
- Competition prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Multiple prize winners are not allowed.
- The Promoter retains the absolute discretion to require a winner to provide proof of age, residential address and identity in a form determined by the Promoter before awarding the prize. If the winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to their parent/guardian.
- In the event the prize is unavailable or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of similar value.
The Promoters and suppliers of prizes have no liability, in negligence or howsoever, for any accident, loss, illness, injury, damage, or inconvenience suffered by you or any individual or property arising out of or after the prize draw.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.